The aim of Peterborough Workspace is to provide great value, low cost premises within a supportive business community.
We provide office or workshop style units along with support primarily for new, micro and start-up
companies. Most of our tenants started in the home in the spare bedroom, kitchen table or garage. However as they grew or needed more professional surroundings we were able to provide them with the space, support and working environment to continue to succeed and grow.
Having a central but widely accessible location, the ability to increase office/workspace when required, full logistics for deliveries & collections, gigabit broadband, utilities and short license requirements we could be the best place to grow your business.
So if you are looking for the right place to base your business, give us a call, drop in to see us or email us and we will be happy to see how we can help.
read more...about us
Who are the tenants of Workspace House?
Below is a list of current tenants. To see some of our fomer tenants click HERE.
With such a diverse range of companies often tenants are able to provide services and advice to each other.
- NEW TENANT - Elastoclass First Aid Training Ltd - First Aid training developed by a registered nurse with real experience of delivering first aid and attending emergenciesull details about this new business to follow.
- A1 Power Engineering UK
- Adept Accounting Services Ltd
- The Aila Collection - details of the launch of this new business to follow
- Boldfield Ltd - cost effective IT support
- Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Local Pharmaceutical Committee - cambsandpeterboroughlpc.org.uk
- Cambridge Medical Aesthetics Limited - cosmetics company
- City Ink - our very own tattoo studio - City Ink